LASER TREATMENT OF ONYCHOMYCOSIS
In our salon, we use a diode laser Mediostar Next Pro to treat onychomycosis. The treatment consists in gradual heating up nails on feet / hands with the laser beam, which kills the parasite. Improvement is visible already after the first treatment.
Recommended series of treatments: 3 – 6 every 3 weeks.
- bacterial or viral infection (e.g. active herpes),
- medication including those that will make your skin more photosensitive,
- retinoid therapy 6-12 months earlier,
- skin inflammation in the area of treatment,
- external use of antibiotics, fruit acids, steroids,
- use of beauty products with Retin-A, retinol, Hydroquinone, glycolic acid, benzoyl peroxide, bleach in the area of treatment,
- skin tumor.